Over the years of my experience and search i have found several tools that would help you automatically crawl the website and generate sitemap, but I would recommend following two tools. They are handy and user friendly.
Both are equally good and free, but there are the difference.
- Free Version support upto 500 page crawl.
- Don't keep a record of your last generated sitemap.
- Don't let you set a default priority value.
- Gives multiple file format of sitemap.
Web Site Map
- Free Version currently support upto 3500 page crawl.
- Let you automatically or manually set priority value.
- Save's your last generated sitemap.
- Gives only two file format of sitemap.
Quick Points after the sitemap is generated.
- Review your sitemap and remove unwanted link and pages.
- Check the page priority and modify it as per your preference.
I hope my article would help you. In case you are looking for an expert, you can speak to us at +919811122212 or visit 72interactive - SEO Services